Live chat- online now

We are here to assist you. Chat with us now.

Chat Banner

Can We Help You?


contact us today

516-561-6645 718-350-2802 631-319-8262

free consultation

Contempt In Divorce And Family Court Cases

In divorce cases, if a Judge issues an order, whether it be for child support or removing one of the parties to the marriage from the marital residence, the order has to be followed. If the order is not followed the other party can bring an action to hold the individual violating the court order in content. Contempt orders can be issued with regard to child custody, a violation of visitation rights, child support issues, spousal maintenance issues, failure to comply with property division and other violations of court orders.

Are You Subjected To Being Held In Contempt?

In situations where you are subject to being held in contempt our law office has extensive experience in defending individuals charged in these matters. On the other hand, if your spouse is intentionally violating court orders, bring a contempt application and it will light a fire under him or her to start complying! Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience dealing with the enforcement of court orders in matrimonial and family court proceedings.

Our law firm handles numerous contempt related proceedings each and every year. If a contempt issue arises in your case, you need the best most experienced attorneys to deal with this problem. Call us for a free consultation at 1-800-344-6431 or contact us at 718-350-2802. You can also reach us in Nassau County at 516-561-6645.

  • banner-changes
  • image5
  • image6
  • image7