Live chat- online now

We are here to assist you. Chat with us now.

Chat Banner

Can We Help You?


contact us today

516-561-6645 718-350-2802 631-319-8262

free consultation

New York Visitation Lawyers

Modifying a Visitation Order in NY

The new term for visitation is called parenting time. Are you satisfied with the time you’re spending with your children? Have your personal circumstances changed? Have your working hours changed? Is the residential custodial parent using babysitters instead of allowing the children to visit with you? Are your visitation rights with your children being hampered by the other parent?

There are many reasons why you may seek to modify your parenting time schedule with your children. Our law office is one of the most experienced in the Metropolitan New York area in representing parents for the purpose of changing and modifying visitation schemes as well as changing custody.

The Family Courts in New York enforce modifications of visitation orders. Children grow up. Children’s emotional and social needs change as they get older . The visitation agreement, or court order you have been living by may be outdated, impractical or simply may not work. It is in the best interest of a child to spend as much time with his or her parents as is reasonable. If the custodial parent is abusing your visitation rights this can be brought to the attention of the court and custody may be changed.

Visitation Issues

If you have visitation problems or issues, call the Law Offices of Schlissel DeCorpo, we can help you. Contact us to discuss your case and our qualifications to represent you. Feel free to call toll free, any time, day or night, at 1-800-344-6431 or contact us at 718-350-2802. You can also reach us in Nassau County at 516-561-6645

Legal Representation Throughout the Metropolitan New York Area

The attorneys at the Law Offices of Schlissel DeCorpo handle all types of matrimonial and family law issues related to changing custody and visitation in Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, Queens County, Kings County, Richmond County, New York County, Bronx County in the City of New York as well as in Westchester County. We welcome your inquiries.

  • banner-changes
  • image5
  • image6
  • image7