Long Island Business Succession Planning Lawyer
Business Succession Planning
Serving clients in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties
If you are the owner of a business, it is crucial for you to establish a business succession plan to ensure the future success of your business upon your death or departure from the business. Business succession planning helps to ease the transition between your ownership and ideas and the future owners of your business.
- At the Law Office of Elliot S. Schlissel, we have been assisting clients with their business succession planning for over 35 years. Our business succession planning lawyers and staff are dedicated to helping you establish a plan that provides for the best interests of your business and can also gear the plan to the businesses future success.
- Management, ownership, taxation and financial security should all effectively be addressed through a business succession plan. Our legal team can assess your business and estimate future financial requirements in order to produce documents that can not only help your business but can protect it as well.
- You cannot afford to take the future requirements of your business lightly. Just like you must plan for your future with a personal estate plan, you must enlist the help of an experienced and dedicated attorney in order to confidently draft a business succession plan.
Contact a Long Island business succession lawyer at the Law Office of Elliot S. Schlissel today. We have a team of well respected and knowledgeable attorneys on hand to discuss the specifics of your individual case and needs. Let us help you ensure the future successes of your business with a business succession plan today.
View Our Focused Websites -
- New York Fathers Rights Website
- Wills and Trust in New York Website
- New York Foreclosure Defense Attorneys
- The Elliot Schlissel New York Law Blog
We have offices in Lynbrook, Queens, and Suffolk County, and we represent individuals throughout New York, including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County; and New York City’s five boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, and all of the surrounding areas.